To our valued customers:
Thank you for your recent purchase. Please follow these instructions upon receipt of your order:
- Missing, dented, wet, damaged, scratched, dirty packaging or any other discrepancy has to be noted on the on the delivery receipt before the delivery driver leaves. Failure to do so may cause carriers to deny claim.
- Do not destroy any packaging materials. The carrier reserves the right to do an onsite inspection. Any item(s) being returned must be returned in the original carton/packaging. Any deviation can cause rejection in claim compensation.
- Please take pictures of the damaged item(s) immediately and contact your sales associate at 713-782-4911 for further instructions.
- Damage or Shortages must be reported to your sales associate
- Within 24 hours. Call 713-782-4911.
- If there is visible damage to the exterior packaging, please Hold the driver and inspect the item(s) carefully. Take pictures and note any damage on the delivery receipt.
- You must request authorization from a salesperson before returning any item.
- All returned shipments must be shipped freight prepaid with prior written authorization and in original vendor’s boxes, packaging, etc., items are subject to inspection upon receipt and freight claims for loss or damage are the responsibility of the customer.