To our valued customers:
Thank you for your recent purchase. Please follow these instructions
upon receipt of your order:
- Missing, dented, wet, damaged, scratched, dirty packaging or any
other discrepancy has to be noted on the on the delivery receipt
before the delivery driver leaves. Failure to do so may cause
carriers to deny claim.
- Do not destroy any packaging materials. The carrier reserves the
right to do an onsite inspection. Any item(s) being returned must
be returned in the original carton/packaging. Any deviation can
cause rejection in claim compensation.
- Please take pictures of the damaged item(s) immediately and
contact your sales associate at 713-782-4911 for further
- Damage or Shortages must be reported to your sales associate
- Within 24 hours. Call 713-782-4911.
- If there is visible damage to the exterior packaging, please Hold the
driver and inspect the item(s) carefully. Take pictures and note any
damage on the delivery receipt.
- You must request authorization from a salesperson before
returning any item.
- All returned shipments must be shipped freight prepaid with prior
written authorization and in original vendor’s boxes, packaging,
etc., items are subject to inspection upon receipt and freight
claims for loss or damage are the responsibility of the customer.